This website is an artist / biography page property of Fred Lewin, and all its contents are under copyright, so no distribution or copy are permitted without previous consent on written.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) when you subscribe to the newsletter or contact us for information requests.
- Data about your interaction with this website by Google Analytics and WordPress to improve our site and know better our users demands.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When we process your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from,credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. lf you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out ata later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes via desubscription link of our newsletters or contacting us at info(at)fredlewin.com
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user isentitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may chargeyou a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe isinaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
lf you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. lf you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at info(at)fredlewin.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computar to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and yourIP address. Sometimes we share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners.This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the lnformation Commissioner’s Office.